Welcome New Members!
What members are
saying about us...
- This is by the best chamber to be a part of! The executive board and all the members are friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. Come to one of our breakfasts on Wednesdays at 8am. Your first one is free! Come see what everyone is talking about!
formerly of The Atlantic Club
- This is a very productive Chamber. Join us if you want to build your business. The members are GOOD people. The board and staff are top notch.
Garrow Family Chiropractic
- Wonderful group of people!! Very excited to join and be a part of such an amazing organization.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio
- Great chamber. Hard working, friendly and passionate members. Proud to be part of this chamber.
Ives and Associates
- Joining the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce was one of the best decisions we made for our business. While the constant stream of events and opportunities for engagement are always above and beyond, what really makes the chamber is the endless support from the members. I know that we can always count on the support of these servant-hearted business owners. I highly that recommend that anyone who is looking to meet amazing, community-oriented, full of passion professionals not only join this chamber, but make sure to get involved full-throttle - that's what makes this chamber great.
- I've been involved with many chambers in many states and I can unequivocally say that I have never been a part of a better group of individuals. From the top with the Evelyn and current president Drew all the way down to the newest members, everyone is first class and excellent business men and women. I'm grateful to this chamber, it's members, and its leadership for being such a blessing to my family and our business.
New Hope Chiropractic
- I have been a member of the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce since 2004, and have been blessed to serve on its Board of Directors since 2005. It's a great organization that offers many different opportunities to showcase and promote your business, as well as network with dynamic people. I have made many business contacts through the years as a member, and many friends as well. They are a warm, caring, friendly group of people, come to an event, come check us out, you won't be disappointed.
Kristine D. Zulewski
Manasquan Savings Bank
- We joined the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce in 2008 and it's no coincidence that our sales have doubled since joining. When we look at our list of customers, we're pleased that so many of them are fellow members of the Chamber. The ability to share ideas and discuss business challenges with like-minded entrepreneurs is priceless. We value any chance to get to know our customers better and our Chamber membership has given us the opportunity to network with our customers in a relaxed atmosphere, whether it's at luncheon meetings or after-hour events.
Donna Szakats, Owner
- There are plenty of networking groups in the Jersey Shore area but none offer it members as many opportunities to build and develop business relationships as the Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce. I have the ability to attend morning breakfast meetings, lunch and/or evening events depending on my schedule. Not only have I been fortunate to work with many Chamber members, I have made friends and can say I laugh with them at every event. If you are looking to have fun and develop new business at the same time, I would encourage you to attend some of the outstanding events the JSCC offers!
- The Jersey Shore Chamber of Commerce is the only networking group I use to promote my business. The Chamber is welcoming, helpful and offers numerous ways to put my business in front of hundreds of potential customers. The Executive Director and her staff work constantly to refer my business to others and use traditional and social media channels to amplify my outreach.
Danskin Insurance Agency
Colfax Plaza • 2510 Belmar Blvd., Suite I-17, Wall, NJ 07719 • Phone: 732-280-8800
Promote Your Business
JSCC offers it members many opportunities to promote their own business. These opportunities include our Quarterly Newsletter, General Membership Meetings, multiple active committees, and state of the art website.
The newsletter is packed with fun and informative information. It is also a creative outlet full of the promotional opportunities listed below!
Calendar: Let us know when your event is happening and we will be sure to put in on our always updated calendar and upcoming events section! Check out our Calendar!
Advertising Options: Check out our affordable newsletter advertising options.
A state of the art website with lots to offer both members and guests. From Advertising to Events the Chamber Website is jam-packed with all the Chamber has to offer!
Advertising Options: There are several different advertising options on the Chamber website. There is definitely one that fits your business needs. For a more detailed description of what each option is please visit our Advertising Page.
Business Listings: Every business is entitled to a business listing on the Chamber site free of charge. This listing includes your business name, numbers, contact name, location, hours, description, and email or web addresses. The best part is that you get to write and update your own profile as needed. This way you have control over your changing business needs and information. See other business listings and update yours today!
General Membership Meetings
Attend Monthly Meetings: Membership meetings are typically held on the third Tuesday of each month. Lively discussion, great guest speakers and terrific networking opportunities mean that each meeting can provide valuable insights and contacts to help you build relationships and grow your business.
These committees work within the chamber to foster business growth and development through events, networking, and referrals. To learn more about our committees click here.
We are always open and working for you!
Business Literature: Leave your business cards in the Chamber Office to be handed out to visitors, other business members, or residents just looking for your service. Also, any flyers, notices, menus, or promotional items can be left for distribution at any time.